Welcome to Spring 2019 Registration for POLSON FC!
Please read all Spring 2019 Registration information before beginning!
The following documents are required for each player:
PAPER REGISTRATION – Mail the following documents to PYSA:
- PYSA Spring 2019 Registration, Medical Release and Uniform Order
- PYSA Code of Conduct
- MYSA Parental Information and Consent Form
- Up-to-date head shot photo PLAYER ONLY (please update at GotSport or email to PYSA)
- If your child is new to spring competitive soccer you must send a copy of your child’s Birth Certificate
- Registration fee by check or money order
Simply click on the above forms, download, complete and mail.
ONLINE REGISTRATION – All forms can be completed online at GotSport.com
Birth Certificates and up-to-date photos can be uploaded to your GotSport account. Registering on-line provides you the flexibility of paying by check, money order, credit or debit. Payment plans available.
Spring 2019 Player Fees:
- U9 -U12 (Birth Years 2007 – 2010) $150.00 includes uniforms
- U13-U19 (Birth Years 2000 – 2006) $225.00 includes uniforms and State Cup fee
Spring registration is due by January 1, 2019. All Spring 2019 fees must be paid in full by March 15th and before games begin for the spring season.
ALL PAST FEES FOR MICRO, FALL AND SPRING MUST BE PAID IN FULL prior to playing in Spring 2019.
PYSA Financial Assistance Applications are available and must be submitted to the PYSA Board of Directors by January 1st. Scholarships will be awarded based on funds available.
PLEASE DO NOT CREATE A NEW GOTSPORT ACCOUNT. PYSA can provide your PLAYER username. You can use the FORGOT PASSWORD option to reset your online password.
Please include player name in all communications with PYSA so we can better assist you.
PYSA, PO Box 1337, Polson MT 59860 Email: Info@polsonyouthsoccer.org
PYSA Registrar, Rene Kittle (406-249-7714 text player name for GotSport.com log in)
Additional On-line support pages: